Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hand Washing


This morning Miss Share wanted us to prove to her that we were really good at washing our hands! We watched a Youtube video that showed us the correct hand washing technique. We each received a pair of gloves and a dollop of blue paint then we proceeded to follow along with the video. This was a really good visual representation of soap coverage. It's really important that we cover our entire hands in soap to kill the germs!


Ryder thinks Miss Share was torturing everyone! šŸ˜‚







 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Room 15,
    I love that you and your class are learning such an important skill.
    You taught me that there is so much more to washing your hands that you may think.
    Maybe next time you could show how to wash you hands on the video.
    Where did you do this?
    Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards Leandri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Room 15,
    I love that you and your class are learning such an important skill.
    You taught me that there is so much more to washing your hands that you may think.
    Maybe next time you could show how to wash you hands on the video.
    Where did you do this?
    Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards Leandri from Riley from Rawhiti school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post